What is a Referral Network?
- Active Members that want to grow their business by exchanging referrals with other members
- Active Members that want to help facilitate strategic partnerships within the group to build business relationships that mutually benefit the business of the partners
- Active Members that desire to expand the holistic life style into the greater population
How does it work?
The Holistic Referral Network is an inclusive networking group, meaning we may have multiple members from the same business industry or category. We believe that referrals will happen authentically as relationships are formed.
While we have no membership fee (at this time), we ask each member to commit their time to attend meetings regularly, to invite guests, and to exchange referral. We also encourage members to meet outside of group meetings, as appropriate, to form strategic partnerships and build business relationships that mutually benefit the members.
Who may attend:
- Invited guest of any group member (guests may attend two group meetings before becoming a Holistic Referral network member)
- Anyone that provides a product or service that would be useful to other Group members
- 11:00 to 11:30 – Mix and mingle with other Members
- 11:30 to 11:45 – Introduction of guests, exchange of referrals and testimonials
- 11:45 to 12:15 – 60 seconds of shameless self-promotion by each member and guest
- 12:15-12:30 – Presentation by a member on a rotating schedule
- 12:30 to 1:00 – Announcements regarding future meeting and continued mingling.
- 1:00 – Meeting adjourned
How to be Successful in a Leads Group – PARTICIPATE!!!
- Attend every meeting
- Bring at least one of the following to each meeting:
- A qualified referral for another member
- One guest
- A testimonial about the services provided by another member or report on a one-on-one meeting with another member
- A “buck” for the ”Bucket” (this minimal donation helps support group promotional needs, such as printing flyers)
- Provide excellent services and products to those that come to you via Member Referrals
- Get very acquainted with every member of the Group
- Schedule at least one one-on-one meeting with another member each month
THIS IS YOUR GROUP – YOU DICTATE YOUR SUCCESS AND THE SUCCESS OF THE GROUP